Reliable pressure control is essential to the safe operation of your fluid systems.
At Swagelok, we have the right combination of regulators to fit any situation, and our experts can help you design a configuration that will maintain pressure and minimize droop over a wide range of pressures and flows.
- Back-pressure and pressure-reducing models
- Spring-, dome-, and air-loaded models
- Vaporizing models
- Gas cylinder changeover model
View and purchase our most widely used regulators.
Looking to replace or upgrade a gas cylinder changeover or a regulator panel? Take advantage of our assembly service.
Each assembly is completed by Swagelok Certified technicians, leak-tested and ready to install upon receipt, and backed by the industry leading Swagelok Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Learn about managing a pressure regulator's supply pressure effect, how to read a flow curve chart, common causes of pressure drop and more.
- Common regulator terms & definitions
- Regulator selection strategy whitepaper
- Collection of quick, informative pressure regulator videos
- Swagelok Flow Curve Generator (RHPS Series regulators only)
- Maximize sampling system uptime and minimize disruption with the Swagelok KEV Series Heated Regulator
- How to maintain pressure and minimize droop
Discover more about how Swagelok products can work for you. Browse our catalogs.
"Safe Product Selection:
The complete catalog contents must be reviewed to ensure that the system designer and user make a safe product selection. When selecting products, the total system design must be considered to ensure safe, trouble-free performance. Function, material compatibility, adequate ratings, proper installation, operation, and maintenance are the responsibilities of the system designer and user.